Over the course of four days together, we will establish a rigorous daily asana practice, delve into yogic scripture and self-study, and become initiated both as lifelong students and as teachers.
We will be nestled amidst some of Himalaya flower’s most striking landscapes, surrounded by cedar, cork, eucalyptus, pine and lush green prairies. We will be breathing in some of the cleanest air in the world. Our hope is that these sacred environments will support your journey inward.
Himalayan Flowers is a fully vegan training. We will live, eat and sleep in beautiful rooms that are interconnected which will create a community atmosphere while still holding space for privacy for each of us.
- Daily Hatha Vinyasa yoga practice
- Introduction to mantra and chanting practices
- Introduction to pranayama, bandha and mudra practices
- Introduction to study of yogic scriptures with a focus on Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra
- Introduction to seated meditation
- Backbending, Flexibility and Inversion
- Foundations of Ayurveda
- Ahimsa and exploring a vegan lifestyle
- Study of chakra system
- Yoga history and philosophy
- The art of sequencing a class
- Sanskrit and English names of postures
- Principles of anatomy and physiology
- Understanding of assists, alignment and use of props
- Practice teaching and receiving feedback
- Professionalism & ethics
- Social media and the business of yoga
Tuitions:- 8000 Rupee/day
This is a double occupancy room with a private ensuite bath that you would share with another trainee.
Dates: coming soon
Location: Himalayan Nature Resorts, Harsil, Uttarakhand
- Himalayan Flowers Yoga Alliance Certificate
- Himalayan Flowers Training Manual
- Accommodation for 4 days/3 nights at Himalayan Nature Resorts, Harsil
- Two organic vegan meals daily
- Access to a traditional Indian Spa
- Fresh fruit, snacks, tea & coffee